Our Spring and Easter chickens are super cute and come as a trio. and our kit will appeal to beginners and more experienced needle felters.
Our kit comes with full colour instructions, more than enough wool to make three chicks and all the accessories you need to complete this kit.
To make the legs and feet you will require a pair of long nosed pliers and a bradawl to be able to insert the legs into the body; these can be purchased as part of our Needle Felting Tool kit.
This needle felting kit is definitely a must for adults and children 10+ who enjoy DIY arts and crafts.
With easy to follow photo illustrated instructions included, our needle felting kits are perfect for beginners and advanced crafters alike.
Our Easter Chicks are approximately 9cm tall.
The kit includes everything you need for creating your own spring chickens
Some of the features of this product:
- Set includes: 100% wool roving or bamboo tops, felting needles, felting mat and instructions
- Easy to follow step by step photo illustrated instructions
- Suitable for grown-ups and children age 10+, some supervision may be required
- Perfect for anyone who would like to try a craft project for the first time
- 100% safe materials.
- We are a UK based company and source the best products available for all our kits
You’ll love this needle felting wool set!
Please note that glue for attaching the eyes and nose is not included in this kit. Glue can be purchased as an add on item along with the bradawl which will help to make the hole for the eyes and nose if you dont want to use your needle.
Needle felting requires that you use small amounts of wool, between 0.01-10g. We do include advice on how much wool to use at the different stages of creating your piece and recommend that you use scales that will weigh units as small as 0.01g. We do have these available in store should you wish to purchase them.