Our Regal Swans needle felting kit is simply stunning and our designers have surpassed themselves to bring us this divine kit. Whilst stunning to look at, our swan needle felting kit is easy to make and will suit beginners who have a basic understanding of needle felting. It is also the perfect kit for more experienced felters.
Our kit comes with full colour instructions, more than enough wool and all the accessories you need to complete this kit.
As standard we include a set of high quality colour coded felting needles which includes triangular 36g, 38g & 40g , twisted 38g and cross-star 38g so you too can create the detailed finish to your own Swans.
Our swans measure approximately 12cm high.
The kit includes everything you need for creating your own Swans
Some of the features of this product:
- Set includes: 100% wool roving, felting needles including twisted and cross-star needles, bradawl, felting mat and instructions
- Easy to follow step by step photo illustrated instructions
- Perfect for anyone who would like to try needle felting for the first time and has a basic understanding of the craft. We do provide a basic Tutorial sheet in all our kits to help you help understand how to make basic shapes which form the foundation of most needle felted pieces.
- 100% safe materials; please use and store needles with great care.
- We are a UK based company and source the best products available for all our kits.
You’ll love this needle felting wool set!
Please note that you will require craft glue to fasten the crowns to your swans heads. We do have glue available as an add on purchase.
Needle felting requires that you use small amounts of wool, between 0.01-10g. We do include advice on how much wool to use at the different stages of creating your piece and recommend that you use scales that will weigh units as small as 0.01g. We do have these available in store should you wish to purchase them.