Our Kingfisher needle felting kit has been created as a life size version of one of our most colourful British birds. Whilst stunning to look at this little bird is easy to make and will suit beginners and more experienced felters.
Our kit comes with full colour instructions, more than enough wool and all the accessories you need to complete this kit.
To make the legs and feet you will need to bend the wire provided into shape. This can be done by hand or by using a pair of long nosed pliers; these can be purchased as part of our Needle Felting Tool kit or as a separate item.
This needle felting kit is definitely a must for adults and children 10+ who enjoy DIY arts and crafts.
With easy to follow photo illustrated instructions included, our needle felting kits are perfect for beginners and advanced crafters alike.
Our Kingfisher is 11cm tall and measures 15cm from the top of his head to the tip of his tail.
The kit includes everything you need for creating your own needle felted Kingfisher.
Some of the features of this product:
- Set includes: 100% wool roving, felting needles, felting mat and instructions
- Easy to follow step by step photo illustrated instructions
- Suitable for grown-ups and children age 10+, some supervision may be required
- Perfect for anyone who would like to try a craft project for the first time
- 100% safe materials.
- We are a UK based company and source the best products available for all our kits
Please note that glue for attaching the eyes and nose is not included in this kit. Glue can be purchased as an add on item along with the bradawl which will help to make the hole for the eyes and nose if you dont want to use your needle.