Our Halloween Pumpkin Fairy Needle Felting Kit for Beginners is amazing.
4 gorgeous pumpkin fairies which are about 4 inches in height and make a wonderful addition to your halloween celebrations (they are rather cute as an autumn decoration too).
Each kit contains the following:
- More than enough high quality 70S (19 Microns) Grade Merino Wool
- 1 Needle Felting Mat to work your pumpkin fairy on (15x10x3cm) / (6"x4"x1.2")
- 3 Needles (triangular 40g) in Tube
- 1 Step by step video Instruction (Friendly for Beginner)
- Beads, Line etc.
- Including all the accessories to finish this lovely Pumpkin Fairy
A great decoration: Perfect for a Halloween display or as a stand alone decoration to brighten up your home.
Beginner friendly: Whilst this is a fairly involved project, the detailed video instruction, means that beginners can easily complete the kit.
Natural Wool: This Felt Kit comes with top quality Merino Wool without lumps and random junk, safe and eco-friendly for everybody use.
A wonderful gift idea: Perfect for gifting to your fibre-loving friend or family member, or even as a treat to yourself!
Perfect therapy: Needle felting is a fun and stress-relieving (even meditative) art form.
1) About Wool for Hair: All our wool comes form sheep that are raised ethically. As the wool is is dyed by hand, there may be some impurities in the curly hair. Whilst we endeavour to remove impurities and remaining are simply of plants
2) About Glue: Due to packaging policies we are unable to provide glue in the kits.
3) About our Felting Needle: Needle felting needles are very sharp and brittle so please ensure that they are stored in the tube provided so that they cannot bend. When using please stab vertically into the wool and try to avoid stabbing through the felt pad and onto the hard surface below. Felting needles are coated in a protective oil in transit. Please give the needles a wipe before you use them for the first time.
This kit is not a toy and not suitable for children under 12 unless supervised by an adult. Please keep it out of the reach of children.