MillyRose Crafts Pink Flamingo Needle Felting Kit, beginners needle felting, great needle felting gift
Designed for MillyRose Crafts, our Flamingo needle felting kit is gorgeous. Whilst stunning to look at, our pink flamingo needle felting kit is easy to make and will suit beginners who have a basic understanding of needle felting. It is also the perfect kit for more experienced felters. Our kit...
Designed for MillyRose Crafts, our Flamingo needle felting kit is gorgeous. Whilst stunning to look at, our pink flamingo needle felting kit is easy to make and will suit beginners who have a basic understanding of needle felting. It is also the perfect kit for more experienced felters.
Our kit comes with full colour instructions, more than enough wool and all the accessories you need to complete this kit.
As standard we include a set of high quality colour coded felting needles which includes triangular 36g, 38g & 40g , twisted 38g and cross-star 38g so you too can create the detailed finish to your own Flamingo.. To protect your fingers whilst felting we also include a set of leather finger protectors.
Our Flamingo measures 16cm.
The kit includes everything you need for creating your own Flamingo
Some of the features of this product:
- Set includes: 100% wool roving, felting needles including twisted and cross-star needles, bradawl for attaching the legs to the base and finger protectors, felting mat and instructions
- Easy to follow step by step photo illustrated instructions
- Perfect for anyone who would like to try needle felting for the first time and has a basic understanding of the craft. We do provide a basic Tutorial sheet in all our kits to help you help understand how to make basic shapes which form the foundation of most needle felted pieces.
- 100% safe materials; please use and store needles with great care.
- We are a UK based company and source the best products available for all our kits.
You’ll love this needle felting wool set!
Needle felting requires that you use small amounts of wool, between 0.01-10g. We do include advice on how much wool to use at the different stages of creating your piece and recommend that you use scales that will weigh units as small as 0.01g. We do have these available in store should you wish to purchase them.