Black and white tuxedo cat Needle Felting Kit
Our Spud the Cat needle felting kit is very special and modelled on our own pet who is a long haired black tuxedo cat with white socks and chest. He is a round fur ball and a real character! There is nothing sleek about Spud and his lookalike measures about 16cm tall and about 13cm in diameter across the base....another round fur ball.
This kit can be made so that your cat is furry (and a bit scruffy as our Spud tends to be) or you can give him a much smoother sleeker finish. You can either randomly felt the back merino wool layer or if more experienced you may choose to fasten on using a hair line method. There is enough black wool for both and we have also included more white wool in case you want more white markings on your cat.
With easy to follow photo illustrated instructions included, our needle felting kits are perfect for beginners and advanced crafters alike.
The kit includes everything you need for creating your own needle felted cat.
Some of the features of this product:
- Set includes: 100% wool roving, felting needles, large felting mat and instructions
- Easy to follow step by step photo illustrated instructions
- Suitable for grown-ups and children age 10+, some supervision may be required
- Perfect for anyone who would like to try a craft project for the first time
- 100% safe materials.
- We are a UK based company and source the best products available for all our kits
- You’ll love this needle felting wool kit
Please note that glue for attaching the eyes and nose is not included in this kit. Glue can be purchased as an add on item along with the bradawl which will help to make the hole for the eyes and nose if you dont want to use your needle.
Needle felting requires that you use small amounts of wool, between 0.01-10g. We do include advice on how much wool to use at the different stages of creating your piece and recommend that you use scales that will weigh units as small as 0.01g. We do have these available in store should you wish to purchase them.