Our Goldfish kit includes 1 x Twisted and 1 x Cross-Star needle, plus finger protectors
Our Goldfish needle felting kit is gorgeous and whilst stunning to look at, this little fish is easy to make and will suit beginners who have a basic understanding of needle felting, and more experienced felters.
Our kit comes with full colour instructions, more than enough wool and all the accessories you need to complete this kit.
When making this kit we realised that we were using our more specialist needles to work on the fins and scales. To help you, as well as standard triangular needles , we also include a twisted and cross-star needle so you too can create the detailed pattern and the fins on the goldfish. To protect your fingers whilst working on the fins we also include a set of leather finger protectors.
Our Goldfish measures 12.5cm from head to tip of large fin
The kit includes everything you need for creating your own Goldfish
Some of the features of this product:
- Set includes: 100% wool roving, felting needles including twisted and cross-star needles, bradawl for inserting the eyes and finger protectors, felting mat and instructions
- Easy to follow step by step photo illustrated instructions, with guidance on wool quantities to use at each step of the felting process.
- Perfect for anyone who would like to try needle felting for the first time and has a basic understanding of the craft. We do provide a basic Tutorial sheet in all our kits to help you help understand how to make basic shapes which form the foundation of most needle felted pieces.
- 100% safe materials; please use and store needles with great care.
- We are a UK based company and source the best products available for all our kits.
You’ll love this needle felting wool set!
Please note that glue for attaching the eyes is not included in this kit. Glue can be purchased as an add on item.
Needle felting requires that you use small amounts of wool, between 0.01-10g. We do include advice on how much wool to use at the different stages of creating your piece and recommend that you use scales that will weigh units as small as 0.01g. We do have these available in store should you wish to purchase them.